Quality Client Care ®
Cislo & Thomas LLP strives to provide the highest quality intellectual property services for its clients based on a broad range of intellectual property perspectives. It does so by an overall methodology and program involving its attorneys, paralegals, and staff. This proprietary program is known as Quality Client Care® or QCC®. We employ this method throughout the entire relationship with our client, from our first meeting, to the performance of the intellectual property work they need, to the follow-ups later to make sure things are going smoothly.
Because of our QCC® method, our clients are given the utmost attention and care. We make sure that their concerns are intimately understood and their directives and preferences are diligently carried out by our legal team throughout the life-cycle of their intellectual property pursuits. We do this by assigning each client a team consisting of an attorney, a paralegal, and a legal assistant from the very first meeting. This team manages all activities and matters handled by Cislo & Thomas for that client, and provides quick and knowledgeable advice when needed. We enjoy personally meeting with all of our clients in our Los Angeles, Westlake Village, Santa Barbara, Pasadena, Torrance, or San Diego offices, and believe that this is the best way to understand each client’s unique business, circumstance, and personal preference.
Our signature QCC® method includes:
- Qualified professionals with extensive experience with clearance, counseling, prosecution, licensing, and litigation;
- Personal introduction to your QCC® team, who will be handling your intellectual property matters;
- Quick client communication and closely tracked completion deadlines;
- Consistent follow-up communication of client’s pending projects to ensure all needs are met;
- Accurate quotes for work we perform, in order to keep costs in check; and
- Monthly newsletters regarding current intellectual property issues and related business concerns.
To conclude, the objective of Cislo & Thomas’s QCC® method is to institutionalize and ensure continued quality relationships with clients that protect their interests to the greatest extent possible, and to cover the full range of their intellectual property needs. This approach has allowed the firm to achieve its top AV rating by Martindale-Hubble (the highest rating that can be achieved) and its place on the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers list, where fewer than 5% of all law firms nationwide qualify.
Few other firms, if any, can offer this type of intellectual property service in Southern California for patent, trademark and copyright matters. We are here for you when you decide to be proactive with or to defend your intellectual property.